3T Integra Ltd Stem
This is the stem for today's roadbike cockpit: Garmin-ready, to give advanced riders a dashboard for your performance and navigation data. houses and protects Garmin Edge head units, improving security, aerodynamics, and appearance.
3T Integra Ltd Stem Features
- Integra houses and protects Garmin Edge head units, improving security, aerodynamics, and appearance
- Cap conceals clamp bolts, making the stem elegant and aerodynamic
- Cap easily swapped out for a Garmin Integra Mount (available separately)
- Garmin unit twist-clicks in to Integra Mount fairing, protecting the device from knocks
- Supports the screen at an ideal angle for at-a-glance view of critical performance or navigation data
- Improves airflow around the stem
- Integra stem is ridden by Christian Vande Velde and squad members of Team Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda.
- Integra stems is compatible with Garmin models up to 810 versions.
3T Integra Ltd Stem Specification
- Material Carbon Fiber
- Weight 175 g (110 mm)
- Length (mm) 100, 110, 120, 130
- Steerer 1-1/8 ” ∅
- Bolts Titanium
- Stack: 40 mm
- Angle 10°
- Finish UD Carbon Gloss Black
PLEASE NOTE IMAGE IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES GARMIN NOT INCLUDED
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.