Argon 18 E117 Tri Frameset 2020
This frame is as aero as the E-118 Next in true wind conditions and will accommodate Triathletes young or old, experienced or novice, thanks to its proven aerodynamics and triathlon-specific geometry, the E-117 Tri will help you rise to your every challenge.
Argon 18 E117 Tri Frameset 2020 Highlights
- Aerodynamics As aero as the E-118 Next in true wind conditions (5° to 20° yaw angles)
- UCI Approved model for all Union Cycliste Internationale races
- Optimal Carbon Fibre Designed to be high performance and even lighter
- Proven Front And Rear Braking System Minimizes the frontal air impact zone and reduces drag at the back
- Concealed Front Brake Ultralight and easy to adjust
- Press-Fit 3D System Extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- Travel Friendly No complicated hardware, easily removable cockpit and wheels
- Classic Derailleur Hangers Make for easy wheel changes
- Size-Specific Geometry Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size
- Optimal Balance Outstanding aerodynamics, added comfort, lightness and rigidity, all rolled into one totally integrated package
Argon 18 E117 Tri Frameset 2020 Specification
- Seatpost ASP-7050
- Bottom Bracket BB86
- Headset FSA NO37E
- Removable Front Derailleur Hanger
- Forged Dropouts With Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Frame Weight: 1405g For Medium size frame, painted with no small parts
- Fork Weight: 398g
- Max Tire Size: 25mm
- Max Rim Size: 27mm
Brand: Argon 18
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.