Argon 18 Electron Pro Track Frameset
Designed with Gold in mind. Argon 18 paired with Denmark, one of the best Pursuit teams in the world, with the goal of shaving a precious few seconds off the clock. This bike endures monstrous power output in the velodrome and yet, handles with absolute precision at break neck speeds.
Argon 18 Electron Pro Track Frameset with integrated front end was designed to increase aerodynamic efficiency and minimize deflection of the head tube under load, thus giving every advantage to the competitive athlete.
Argon 18 Electron Pro Track Frameset Highlights
- A modular cockpit design allows you to easily swap between drop bar and pursuit bar (optional)
- Custom Designed Anti-Rotation Saddle Rail Clamp Ensures the saddle stays put under the highest power output
23mm tire clearance
- Replaceable stainless steel horizontal dropouts
- BSA bottom bracket
- Stainless steel dropout inserts
- Optimal Balance Stiffness, aerodynamics and lightweight balanced in perfect harmony
- Modular Handlebar Optional pursuit bar integrates seamlessly into the frame for maximum aerodynamic impact
- One-Piece Direct-Mount Handlebar Ultimate power transfer for standing starts
- Zero-Wake Handlebar Integrated Fully Into The Top Tube Dramatically reduces drag
- More Adjustability Flipable clamps / 5mm intervals between 0 and +100mm stack
- Extra Long Extension Bars Can be trimmed to be used as either straight bars or 40 degrees bends
- Hyperprecise Positioning Cockpit adjustable in 3 axes: 320 possible configurations to fine-tune an athlete’s perfect fit
Brand: Argon 18
ELECTRON PRO: 4. Geometry
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.