Argon 18 Gallium Frameset 2020
Superlight, responsive, comfortable this frame represents superb value for money with the same geometry as the Pro version it’s race prepared ready to tackle any circuit from mountain stages to criteriums.
Argon 18 Gallium Frameset 2020 Features
- Same Geometry As The Gallium Pro Tried and tested on the roads of the biggest World Tour races
- Superlight Monocoque Carbon Frame And Fork
- Up To 28mm Tyre Clearance
- Refined 27.2 Seatpost
- Press-Fit 3D System Extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- Inlaid Chainsuck Protector Protection of the carbon chainstay against wear from the chain’s movement
- Frame Weight: 835g (Medium size frame, painted with no small parts)
- Fork Weight: 373g
- Max Tire Size: 28mm
- BB Standard: BB86
Brand: Argon 18
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.