Avio Powersense Power Meter
Unbeatable value for money power meter that blows the opposition away. Individually calibrated before preparation of delivery to ensure a +/- 2% accuracy level, which is standard accuracy for non-scientific power meters. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data which has been produced as it’s an actual measurement and not an estimation.
Avio Powersense Power Meter Compatibility
- AVIO1 - For use with selected Shimano Hollowtech II cranks only. The PowerSense unit should be fitted with the battery towards the pedal end of the crank.
Compatible cranks include: DuraAce 7800,9000,9100, Ultegra 6800,8000 and Shimano 105 7000.
- AVIO2 - For use with selected Shimano Hollowtech II cranks only. The PowerSense unit should be fitted with the battery towards the bottom bracket.
Compatible cranks include: Ultegra 6600,6700, Shimano 105 5600, 5700, 5800.
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Device compatibility: ANT+ Wireless Communication Platform
Avio Powersense Power Meter Specification
- Length: (W) 30mm x (L) 90mm x (D) 10.5mm
- Weight: 16 grams (approx)
- Warranty: 24 months comprehensive warranty replacement
- Battery Life: 200 Hours (Battery CR2032)
- Other: IP67 water-resistant
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.