Bianchi Aria Aero Centaur Road Bike
This is a fast performance-oriented aero road bike, built for lovers of speed. This all-new model based on a highly aerodynamic frame-fork system, equipped for any road race, and easily set-up for triathlon events.
Bianchi Aria Aero Centaur Road Bike advanced aerodynamic design has been heavily inspired by Bianchi's extensive wind-tunnel testing and cooperation with pro riders. For the bike, full aerodynamic performance means the shape of the tubes’ profiles and their structural combination to cheat the wind’s resistance, resulting in the lowest drag possible.
Bianchi Aria Aero Centaur Road Bike is Triathlon ready as well as an effective high performance road machine, the Bianchi ARIA shows its fast-pace versatility when it comes to triathlon. ARIA’s aggressive geometry lends itself perfectly to the high-speed race performance demanded in Tri events.
Bianchi Aria Aero Centaur Road Bike enables getting the required horizontal-back aerodynamic tuck position for fast tri bike leg easy to achieve. Just clip-on aero bars, set the bars’ stack height if required and adjust saddle height and angle, and ARIA instantly becomes triathlon ready.
Bianchi Aria Aero Centaur Road Bike Specification
- Frame Aria aero carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting, BB-PressFit 86,5x41, head tube 1.4"-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, aero shape DT-ST. sizes 44- 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm.
- Forks Bianchi Full Carbon Aero Road 1.4">1.1/8" integrated head.
- Shifters Campagnolo Centaur black Power Shift 11s Ergopower shift levers - black option.
- Rear Derailleur Campagnolo Centaur black 11sp medium cage.
- fRONT Derailleur Campagnolo Centaur black 11s braze-on.
- Crankset Campagnolo Centaur 11sp Ultra-Torque 11sp black, 50/34T. KMC X11 EPT, 11sp, EPT finish.
- Cassette Campagnolo Centaur 11s 11-29T.
- Brakes Campagnolo Centaur black (dual pivot ant+post).
- Wheels Vision Team 35 Comp.
- Tyres Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black.
- Stem Reparto Corse, Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8".
- Handlebars Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061, 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm.
- Seatpost Full Carbon Aero special dimension, offset 20mm.
- Saddle Selle San Marco MONZA Startup, cover Silkfeel Plus, steel rails, 277x131mm.