Bianchi Aria Aero Potenza Disc Road Bike
New Italian frame with the latest Campagnolo hydraulic disc brake components creates an Italian thoroughbred that is sure to enthrall, amazing design, beautiful paintwork, quick and easily adjusted riding position with unbelievable responsiveness, this bike is simply captivating unleashing the inner youth and inspiring you to ride faster, longer and on terrain you wouldn’t have thought possible.
Bianchi Aria Aero Potenza Disc Road Bike is lightweight, aerodynamic, and comfortable. The new Campagnolo Potenza 11 speed components provides positive gear changes with reliability. Hydraulic disc brakes ensures enhanced safety and security with superb modulation and powerful stopping power regardless of climate or terrain. No need to compromise on your sizing with the Bianchi Aria Aero Potenza Disc Road Bike as this bike is made in eight sizes ensuring a perfect fit for everyone. Available from Slane Cycles in the following sizes 44-47-50-53-55-57-59 and 61.
Bianchi Aria Aero Potenza Disc Road Bike Specification
- Frame Aria Disc carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, head tube 1.4"-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, thru axle 12x142mm, sizes 44-47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm Fork Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4">1.1/8", thru axle 12x100mm
- Headset Fsa Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8">1.1/4"
- Shifters Campagnolo Potenza DB Ergopower 2x11sp
- Rear derailleur Campagnolo Potenza short cage 11sp
- Front derailleur Campagnolo Potenza 11sp
- Crankset Campagnolo Potenza Ultra-Torque System CT 11sp, 52/36T, Crank Length: 170mm-44/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-60/63cm BB Campagnolo Ultra Torque OS-Fit 86,5x41mm
- Chain Kmc X11-1 EPT finish
- Sprocket Campagnolo Centaur 11sp 11-29T
- Brakes Included in the shifter Brake levers included w/shifters
- Wheels Fulcrum Racing 618 disc brake
- Tire Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25
- Stem Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", Ext: 70mm/44cm, 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm
- Handlebar Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm, Size: 400mm-44/53cm,420mm-55/59cm,440mm-61cm Seatpost Bianchi Full Carbon Aero, offset 20mmm, length: 250mm-44cm, 300mm-47/50cm, 350mm-53/61cm
- Saddle Selle San Marco Monza Dynamic, steel rail, 277x131mm
- Rotor Campagnolo AFS, diam 160mm
- Waterbottle Bianchi Loli 600ml
- Water bottle cage Elite Paron Race composite