Bianchi Aria Disc Ultegra DI2 Bike 2019
This bike has it all the style, comfort, wind cheating aerodynamics and superb stopping power from the latest Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes. The frame was designed for the rider who likes speed regardless of the weather or terrain.
Bianchi Aria Disc Ultegra DI2 Bike 2019 is equipped with the latest Ultegra Di2 components to provide smooth,effortless gear changes with reliability. Fulcrum 618 wheels with 12mm QR thru-axles, front and rear 160mm rotors and Vittoria Rubino IV 28mm tyre provides improved comfort and security.
Bianchi Aria Disc Ultegra DI2 Bike 2019 Specification
- Frame Aria Disc Carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting, BB-PressFit 86,5x41, head tube 1.4"-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount,thru axle 12x142mm, sizes 44- 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm.
- Forks Bianchi Full Carbon Aero Road 1.4">1.1/8" integrated head,Disc brake flat mount,thru axle 12x100mm
- Shifters Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070 2x11sp hydraulic disc brake
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050 SS 11sp
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 11sp FD-R8050
- Brakes Shimano BR-R8070 Hydraulic disc brake,flat mount calipers
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T
- Chain KMC X11 EPT, 11 Speed
- Wheels Fulcrum Racing 618 disc brake, thru axle, center lock AFS, front 12 x100, rear 12/142, HG11
- Tyres Vittoria Rubino IV 700 x 28c,60 tpi,Folding, SMU G+, Black
- Stem Reparto Corse 3D, Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8".
- Handlebars Reparto Corse Aero Compact, alloy 6061, 31,8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116 mm.
- Seatpost Full Carbon Aero special dimension, offset 20mm.
- Saddle Selle Royal Seta S1
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.