Bianchi Infinito CV Disc Frameset 2019
Updated and re-designed for 2019 to be lighter, more aerodynamic, using a new integrated-look carbon seatpost and now compatible with the superb Metron 5D aero handlebar for a cleaner, more sleek aesthetics. Endurance-specific geometry and thru-axle rear dropouts for optimum integration with disc brakes.
Bianchi Infinito CV Disc Frameset 2019 has longer chainstays, higher aero headtube for a comfortable, low-stress neck position. Comfort is further enhanced by Countervail’s vibration canceling capacity. The downtube diameter on the 57-61cm frames is increased by 5mm to increase torsional stiffness and optimize weight.
Bianchi Infinito CV Disc Frameset 2019 uses an aerodynamic curved blade,full-carbon fork which weighs a mere 390g, features a 1.1/8 -1.5in taper steerer and 12x100mm thru-axle drop outs to provide the best stability and braking performance with pin point accuracy. Compatible with tyres up to 32mm for extra grip, comfort and control.
Bianchi Infinito CV Disc Frameset 2019 Features
- Full carbon fibre monocoque frame and fork engineered with Countervail material
- Specific endurance geometry
- Designed specifically for disc brakes
- Tapered headtube 1.1/8”-1.5”
- Press Fit BB Set 86.5x41mm
- Chainstays length: 415mm
- Internal hydraulic cable guide housing
- Full carbon thru axle dropouts, 12x100mm and 12x142mm
- Flat Mount system (Shimano Standard)
- Added clearance for wider, larger volume tyres – up to 32mm
- Di2/Eps compatibility
- Full carbon seat post with adjustable saddle clamp (25mm or -10mm offset)
- Weight in size 55: 950g (+/-5%)
- Fork Weight: 390g
- Available in 7 sizes: 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm