Bianchi Oltre XR3 Ultegra R8000 Bike 2018
Countervail technology used in the XR3 and exclusive to Bianchi CV models, cancels the vibration resulting in increased control and reduced muscle fatigue. The combination of the latest Shimano Ultegra R8000 components with the Oltre XR3 is sure to be a winner.
Bianchi Oltre XR3 Ultegra R8000 Bike allows riders to retain the best possible control, with no compromise in power transfer from pedal-stroke to pedal-stroke at an affordable price. Combination of latest Shimano Ultegra components and Fulcrum wheels ensures positive gear changes with reliability and superb stopping power.
Bianchi Oltre XR3 Ultegra R8000 Bike Specification
- Frame: OLTRE XR3 carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/ electronic shifting, UTSS seat stays, carbon dropout shape, BB-PressFit 86,5x41 sizes 47-50-53-55-57- 59-61cm
- Seatpost: Oltre Full Carbon Aero special dimension; special Clamp Type with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm; L250mm=47cm; L300mm =50 > 53cm; L350mm= 55>59; L380>61cm -- Setback (25mm/+10mm) + EL271 alloy 6061 clamp Setback (25mm/+10mm) + EL271 alloy 6061 clamp
- Headset: Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB ; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5" ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ); Standard 15mm top cover alloy
- Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, 1.5">1.1/8" integrated head
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000 2x11sp,
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS 11-speed, top normal shadow design, direct attachment, compatible with low gear 25-30T for double
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000, down swing, band type (34.9mm)
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 52x36T Crank Length: 170mm-47~54cm, 172.5mm-55~59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano SM-BB72-41B, press fit for road, right & left adapter, bearing, inner cover
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11sp 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra BR-8000,shoe R55C4
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 7 LG, C17 aluminium clinchers
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black
- Stem: Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 2014-T6, rise +/ - 6°, 1 1/8" Ext: 90mm-47~50cm,100mm-53cm,110mm-55~57cm,120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm
- Handlebar: Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 2014 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77,4mm Size: 400mm-47~50cm , 420mm-53~57cm, 440mm-59~61cm
- Tape: La Spirale Bike Ribbon Eolo soft + new plug carbon look with Bianchi logo, colour= Black
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Concor startup , cover Silkfeel, maganese rails, lenght/wide 278x134mm
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.