Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Dura Ace Bike 2020
Ride like the wind with this stealth machine, super aerodynamic, rigid and thanks Countervail® vibration cancelling technology super comfortable, enabling you to maximize your aero advantage all day every day. The most complete racing bike ever created.
Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Dura Ace Bike 2020 Specification
- Frame Spec Oltre XR4 carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, head tube 1.4" - 1.1/8", direct mount brakes, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB,sizes 44-47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
- Fork Bianchi Full Carbon Aero w/Countervail, 1.1/8>1.4"
- Seatpost Oltre Full Carbon Aero; clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 250mm-44/47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, Setback: 25mm/-10mm
- Shifters Shimano Dura Ace ST-R9100 2x11sp
- Brakes Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9110 direct mount
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T
- Chain Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11sp
- Crankset Fsa SL-K Light Compact ABS BB386 EVO 50x34T, Hollow Carbon Monocoque crank Q-Factor 147mm, Crank Length: 165mm-44cm, 170mm-47/54cm , 172.5mm-55/59cm , 175mm-61cm
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura Ace FD-R9100 11sp
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura Ace RD-R9100 SS 11sp
- Handlebar Reparto Corse Aero Compact, Alloy 2014 diam. 31,8mm, reach 80mm, drop 130mm, Size: 400mm-44/50cm, 420mm-53/57cm, 440mm-59/61cm
- Stem Reparto Corse 3D Forged Alloy 2014, rise -8°, 1.1/8", Ext: 70mm-44/47cm, 90mm-50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55cm, 120mm-57/59cm, 130mm-61cm
- Saddle Fi'zi:k Arione R3 k:ium
- Wheel/Rim Fulcrum Racing 418
- Tire Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 graphene 700x25
- Grip Black soft Microfiber tapes w/shockproof Eva-139
- Weight 7,2KG
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.