Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Tubular Wheelset
The versatility of this wheelset brings results on any terrain and in any weather, and adding the advantages of the new generation. Thanks to the wide, aerodynamic profile, the differentiated diameter of the hubs and CUlT bearings, every user will be able to race with the performance of champions and brake in total safety, in any conditions, thanks to 3Diamant technology on the braking track.
Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Tubular Wheelset Features
- NEW FULL-CARBON RIM, 24.2 MM WIDE, FOR TUBULARS AND CLINCHERS: great comfort and maximum aerodynamics for
- interacting with new tire standards. Extremely high lateral wheel stiffness and reactivity.
- 3DIAMANT™ - BRAKE SURFACE TREATMENT: using advanced machinery and state of the art diamond tipped precision tools, eliminates imperfections. This new process eliminates the "breaking-in" period, improves braking performance under both wet and dry conditions and creates a more linear and smooth overall braking performance.
- BRAKE PADS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR CARBON WHEELS
- DYNAMIC BALANCING ON THE RIM
- AERODYNAMIC PROFILE IN STEEL: ensuring the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- EXCLUSIVE G3™ SPOKE PATTERN: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3™ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- SELF-LOCKING ALUMINUM NIPPLES
- CARBON FIBRE HUB: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity.
- CULT™: the combination of the highest quality ceramic bearings and housing in special Cronitect® steel. Nine times smoother than the standard system.
- CUP AND CONE BEARINGS
- ALUMINUM AXLE
- QUICK RELEASE: new, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- Weight 1160g
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.