Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 45 Disc Brake Wheelset
This wheelset is a game changer, stiffer, lighter and more aerodynamic, the new Bora Ultra WTO is smoother and super fast. The introduction of aerodynamic (and easily maintained) internal nipples, redesigned hubs with CULT Ceramic Bearings and new tubeless ready rims made from proprietary ultra-light carbon ﬁbre, all add up to an extraordinarily fast wheelset.
Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 45 Disc Brake Wheelset Technical Specification
- RIM PROFILE Bora WTO 45: 45mm deep / 19mm wide / 26.1mm external width
- WIND TUNNEL OPTIMISED (WTO) FOR REAL WORLD CONDITIONS
- RIM MATERIAL: H.U.L.C (Handmade ultra-light carbon) UD (unidirectional) high strength carbon fibre with Campagnolo’s C-LUX finish and Dark Copper Shaded (DCS) Effect graphics.
- RIM DIAMETER: 700c
- FEATHERWEIGHT DECALS: Water-transfer decals Dark Copper Shaded (DCS) Effect graphics
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Disc Brake AFS
- TYRE COMPATIBILITY: 2-Way Fit rim is suitable for Clincher or Tubeless ready Aerodynamically optimised for 25c tyres, but compatible with sizes 23c to 33c
- FRONT HUB: Carbon body with aerodynamic, integrated radial flange, plus Dark Copper Shaded (DCS) Effect graphics.
- REAR HUB: Aluminium Alloy body with 36T oversized ratchet ring, plus Dark Copper Shaded (DCS) Effect graphics.
- HUB BEARINGS: CULT Ceramic cup and cone bearings
- FRONT AXLE: 12 x 100mm in Aluminium for additional weight saving
- REAR AXLE: 12 x 142mm in Aluminium for additional weight saving
- SPOKES: 24 x 1.5mm, Mega G3 asymmetric pattern, double butted, straight pull with aero elliptical section
- NIPPLES: Aluminium alloy, self-locking internal Aero Mo-Mag system
- FREEHUB COMPATIBILTY: N3W for Campagnolo 11/12/13x, SRAM XDR, Shimano HG and Microspline
- RIDER + BIKE WEIGHT LIMIT: 120kg
- DESIGNED AND HANDMADE IN ITALY
- WEIGHT: 1410g 2-Way Fit N3W (45 version)
Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 45 Disc Brake Wheelset Box Contents
- Bora Ultra Wheelset
- Thru Axles
- Accessory Bag
- Aero Mo-Mag maintenance kit
- Tubeless valves
- AFS lockrings
- Campagnolo tyre levers
- N3W Z11 adapter (supplied with N3W freehub version)
- Warranty information and user guide
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.