Continental Grand Prix 5000 TL Tubeless Tyre
Entering the tubeless market for the first time with the 5000TL tyre, the tyre giant has set the tubeless market on fire. Continental have spent many years researching, testing, developing and improving the tubeless tyre technology before releasing the best all-round tyre in the market place.
Continental Grand Prix 5000 TL Tubeless Tyre features improvements over the renowned GP4000S tyre such as better comfort, +17% better rolling resistance (speed), +25% more puncture protection and -10g lighter (25-622). This tyre delivers everything, grip, performance, comfort, puncture resistance.
Continental Grand Prix 5000 TL Tubeless Tyre Features
- Tubeless: The user-optimized Tubeless System The TL technology is specifically designed to offer Tubeless for road cycling demands. Easy to install and reliable in use. Specifically developed the Tubeless bead seals through its unique shape and provides stable fitting on the rim.
- BlackChili compound: Best balance of grip and rolling resistance
- Active Comfort : Embedded in the tyre construction the Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride.
- Lazer Grip : The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering.
- Vectran™: The benchmark in puncture protection Vectran™ is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre from a natural model. A Vectran™ Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker. Vectran™ Breaker does not adversely affect the rolling resistance.
- Sizes Available 700 x 25, 700 x 28, 700 x 32