Elite Direto XR Direct Drive Trainer With OTS Power Meter
New and improved for this year with an upgraded and bigger flywheel, the DIRETO XR is able to simulate up to an incredible 24% slope gradient, 10% more than what the original Direto could do and a plus 6% than the Direto X. This trainer is the biggest evolution of the Elite Direto trainers featuring an integrated power meter. Ideal for reaching the highest level of performance and working out in a totally immersive home training experience.
Elite Direto XR Direct Drive Trainer With OTS Power Meter is simple and quick to set up simply, Plug & Play and very stable, Direto XR folds quickly for storage when not in use and features a practical integrated handle that makes it easier to carry it with you. Elite’s most powerful trainer this year includes a pre-installed 11-speed Shimano® 11-28 or equivalent cassette that will help you train in a few easy steps. In fact, the whole trainer comes fully assembled. As you don't need to assemble the sprocket cassette or the base legs, you’ll just need to place your bike on the hometrainer and connect it to a power source. Total setup time: less than five minutes. In addition to that, the DIRETO XR is a direct-drive home trainer meaning that it is one of the quietest home trainer on the market.
Elite Direto XR Direct Drive Trainer With OTS Power Meter is the only hometrainer in the world with the original Drivo, Drivo II, Direto and Direto x trainers to actually measure your power output via an integrated power meter. That's why it sets itself apart as one of the most accurate hometrainers on the market.
Elite Direto XR Direct Drive Trainer With OTS Power Meter Features
- More power, faster response and more performance, the third generation Direto pushes the limits of what can be expected of a trainer at this pricepoint
- A further refined and upgraded drive unit gives the XR the capacity to faithfully replicate inclines of up to 24% and the ability to produce over 3,600 Watts of resistance at 60 KMPH
- Comes fully assembled with an 11-speed cassette already installed, ready to go out of the box
- Elite's unique and proven OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) technology has allowed precision to a point where Elite can now have the Direto-XR independently certified to a class-leading 1.5% power accuracy
- Oversized gearing wheel increases the 5.1 KG flywheel's RPM's, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compact and easy to carry when folded but super stable once set-up, the Direto's extra wide feet are adjustable to allow rock solid performance on uneven surfaces
- The body of the trainer has been tweaked to make it compatible with the bulkier rear derailleurs often used with 1 x drivetrains
- Compatible with 130 and 135 mm quick release frames as well as 142 x 12 mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available separately
- Includes a free 12 month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android and a 1-month free Zwift subscription
- Now comes with a custom front wheel riser block included
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and Sram cassettes, can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233, SRAM XDR with TT14279 or Shimano 12 Speed MICRO SPLINE using TT14315
- Includes Shimano 11 Speed 11-28 cassette