Garmin Edge 520 Plus Head Unit
New generation 520 features advanced navigation and challenges built right in, not to mention a bright colour screen, preloaded Strava Live Segments and the Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions. Whether you're exploring new routes or pushing your limits at race time, Edge 520 Plus has exactly what you need.
Garmin Edge 520 Plus Head Unit Features
- Advanced navigation, including new rider alerts and the preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions for on and off road courses
- Preloaded Strava Live Segments let you compete second by second with your previous best or another rider's PR; see real-time results right on your screen
- Stay connected (when paired with a compatible phone) with LiveTrack and GroupTrack (when paired with a compatible phone Group Track can track up to 50 riders), smart notifications, rider-to-rider messaging and built-in Incident Detection
- Monitors cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate sensors
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and cycling dynamics when used with Vector™ power meters
- Battery life: up to 15 hours (Under typical use; battery life may vary depending on usage)
Garmin Edge 520 Plus Head Unit In The Box
Edge 520 Plus
Flush out-front mount
Pre-Order For First Delivery
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.