Garmin Edge 820 Explore GPS Computer Head Unit
For your 2-wheeled adventures on the road or trail, know where to go with Edge Explore 820. This GPS bike computer features a built-in Garmin Cycle Map with points of interest, bike-friendly trails and more. It also has a high-resolution touchscreen that's easy to read, even in sunlight, and our new GroupTrack feature lets you and your friends know each other's whereabouts, even when the road forks. Now you can navigate with confidence.
Garmin Edge 820 Explore GPS Computer Head Unit Features
- Lightweight and compact, with built-in GPS and GLONASS reception and altimeter for accuracy even under cover
- When paired with a compatible smartphone GroupTrack keeps you informed of the location of everyone in your riding pack
- Bike-specific navigation preloaded with Garmin Cycle Map for turn-by-turn navigation
- Optional battery-save mode for longer rides or weekend trips; extends battery life up to 50 percent
- Better cycling awareness features such as built-in incident detection² and GroupTrack, plus compatibility with Varia™ line of cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
Garmin Edge 820 Explore GPS Computer Head Unit Includes
- Edge Explore 820
- Mounts (standard and extended out-front)
- USB cable
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.