Garmin Edge 820 GPS Computer Bundle
With the addition of a heart rate strap, you gain access to a variety of physiological data. See your cycling-specific VO2 max along with a recovery advisor, which analyzes your data and tells you how long you should wait before attempting another hard ride. This connected system of sensors, accessories, cycling computer and post-ride analysis at Garmin Connect allows you to keep track of how your body performs from ride to ride.
You're going to enjoy using all the powerful features packed inside Garmin Edge 820 GPS Computer Bundle compact body, but you're going to really love the high-resolution touchscreen. An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the screen's brightness, so it's easy for you to see at a glance, and the capacitive touch display is responsive - even when wet or used with gloves.
Garmin Edge 820 GPS Computer Bundle Features
- Lightweight and compact with 2.3-inch high-resolution, capacitive touch display that works with gloves and when wet
- GroupTrack1 feature keeps tabs on everyone in your riding pack
- Advanced performance monitoring includes VO2 max, recovery advisor, Strava live segments, FTP, performance condition and advanced cycling dynamics2
- Built-in incident detection3 included; compatible with cycling awareness accessories such as Varia Vision™, Varia™ smart bike lights and rearview radar
- Bike-specific navigation preloaded with Garmin Cycle Map for turn-by-turn navigation
Garmin Edge 820 GPS Computer Bundle Includes
- Edge 820
- Premium heart rate monitor
- Cadence sensor
- Speed sensor
- Mounts (standard and extended out-front)
- USB cable