Garmin Fenix 5S Plus GPS Watch
Designed for athletes and outdoor adventurers to provide built-in mapping and navigation features to help keep you oriented and on course. Full-colour TopoActive Europe mapping comes preloaded with map data optimised for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking.
Garmin Fenix 5S Plus GPS Watch features wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 500 songs and Garmin Pay ready contactless payment solution. For runners and cyclists, the device also features Trendline popularity routing, which uses millions of kilometres of Garmin Connect data to help you to run and cycle like locals — wherever you go.
Garmin Fenix 5S Plus GPS Watch Features
- Smaller-sized multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology and colour TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with bold design that features a large 1.2" sunlight-readable display and stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Enjoy your favourite music from your watch, wirelessly connected with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening2
- Garmin Pay™ ready. The contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multi satellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 4 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
Garmin Fenix 5S Plus GPS Watch In The Box
- fnix® 5S Plus
- Charging/data cable
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.