Garmin Fenix 6X Pro GPS Watch Black With Black Band
Quality and performance guaranteed with this multisport smartwatch, rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous fnix models. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Garmin Fenix 6X Pro GPS Watch Features
- PacePro technology: A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- TopoActive Europe and ski maps:Use TopoActive Europe maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Power manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch´s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Performance metrics: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics1, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Sports apps:Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
- ClimbPro feature:Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Golf courses: Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Turn-by-turn navigation: Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Round-trip routing:Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Multi-GNSS support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- Safety and tracking features: If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident has occurred, assistance and incident detection features3 send your location to emergency contacts.
- Music apps: Store up to 2,000 songs, or access preloaded streaming apps from your compatible services including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon, and listen through headphones with Bluetooth® technology.
- Garmin Pay™ service:Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Smart notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Wrist-based heart rate:Enhanced optical heart rate1 technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- Pulse Ox sensor:For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox (This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Body Battery™ energy monitor: Optimise your body´s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you´re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Connect IQ™ Store:Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Expedition mode:Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Battery:Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 15 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 80 days in battery saver mode.
Garmin Fenix 6X Pro GPS Watch In The Box
- fnix 6X
- Charging/data cable
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.