Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Watch
This watch is slim and lightweight perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in Garmin Elevate wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Watch Features
- Monitors heart rate1 at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features2 smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking1 counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Features training tools like intervals, audio prompts and a dedicated run/walk activity
- Preloaded sports profiles for running, indoor running, cycling and cardio.
- Automatically uploads2 your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Watch In The Box
- Forerunner 35
- Charging cable
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.