Garmin Forerunner 735XT
The most lightweight multi-sport capable watch to date from Garmin in an attractive, traditional watch shape, with soft, comfortable silicone bands.
Decreased physical size that retains the larger display from the Garmin Forerunner 630 and is perfect for female and males alike. Built-in activity profiles - the most complete data support for: Running, cycling, swimming, multi-sport, hiking, XC skiing, strength, paddle sports and cardio.
Garmin Forerunner 735XT includes 24/7 heart rate monitoring is made possible with Garmin Elevate system - giving you heart rate all day and night and perfect for race day no additional strap required.
Garmin Forerunner 735XT Features
- GPS GLONASS enabled to locate your position quickly and precisely whether you’re running deep in the woods or near tall buildings.
- Advanced Running/Cycling dynamics provide information on stride length, ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, power phase, platform centre offset and more when paired with additional sensors.
- The Garmin Forerunner 735XT is also waterproof. Swim workouts is new - crank up your training in the pool with the first product from Garmin that will guide you through your workout.
- Physiological Analysis 735XT provides metrics associated with stress, performance and lactate threshold to show how hard you are training and how well you are recovering.
- Connect IQ enables you to download free custom apps, watch faces, data fields and widgets - 735XT comes with the Strava Suffer Score app pre-installed.
- Automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing.
The Garmin Forerunner 735XT can be connected to your phone. Get any smart notification from your phone, including incoming call alerts, texts and social media, all with vibration so you don’t miss a thing. Varia connectivity is enabled enhance your safety with the full line of Varia cycling awareness accessories.
Garmin Forerunner 735XT In The Box
- Forerunner 735XT GPS watch
- Charging/data clip