Garmin Vivoactive 4 GPS Smartwatch Black Slate
This smartwatch has it all for the active person, with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor activity profiles — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more — this watch can help you track all the ways you move. You can even create custom workouts in the Garmin Connect online network.
Garmin Vivoactive 4 GPS Smartwatch Black Slate Features
- Keep an eye on your health 24/7 with Pulse Ox1 and Body Battery™ energy monitor features and by tracking your respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, heart rate, hydration and more
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from your Spotify®, Amazon Music or Deezer account, and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen, including strength, cardio, yoga and Pilates
- Battery life: up to 8 days in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode
Garmin Vivoactive 4 GPS Smartwatch Black Slate In The Box
- vívoactive® 4
- Charging/data cable
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.