Garmin Vivosport Smart Activity Tracker
Perfect for a busy lifestyle with built-in GPS to give you the freedom to take your activities outside. During a run, walk or ride, vívosport is able to track distance, time and speed or pace and even map it out for you on Garmin Connect. It’s also preloaded with additional timed activities, including strength training and cardio, so you can work out the way you like.
Garmin Vivosport Smart Activity Tracker Features
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on colour Garmin Chroma Display™ and slim profile
- Get connected when paired with compatible smartphone features such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode; battery life may vary depending on usage and selected performance mode
- Physical Size Small/medium: 122-188 mm, Large: 148-215 mm circumference
Garmin Vivosport Smart Activity Tracker Includes
Charging data cable
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.