Kinesis Racelight GF Titanium Disc Frameset
Probably the only and last frameset you will ever need to purchase as this killer machine can do it all in superb comfort, from fast rides to the high Alps, sportives, audax, touring, gravel riding, commuting. Plenty of clearance for wide tyres, mudguards and rear pannier rack thanks to the integrated mounts.This disc-braked titanium frameset with Tracer thru axle carbon forks provides superb comfort on even the roughest roads.
Kinesis Racelight GF Titanium Disc Frameset Features
- CWSR: ‘Cold Worked Stress Relieved’ tubing. The tubing is shaped cold and then goes through a process to remove the stresses built up within the tube during forming.
- AEROgrade brushed Ti3AL/2.5V frame.
- Tapered milled head tube with matching full carbon Flat Mount Thru Axle disc fork.
- Integral Forged rear Titanium Shimano disc flat mount.
- Integrated Mudguard and Rack mounts.
- Fantastic tyre clearance for wide tyres, mudguards and grime.
Kinesis Racelight GF Titanium Disc Frameset Specification
- Custom Drawn: Ti3AL/2.5V tubeset
- Internal cable routing: DI2 compatibility.
- Fork: ‘TRACER DISC THRU AXLE 1.5' Full carbon fork with Shimano 'Flat Mount' and mudguard eyelets.
- Disc Mount: Inboard Shimano Disc Flat Mount.
- Includes Headset, 34.9mm Seat Clamp, 160mm Post Mount Brake Adaptors and all DI2/Mechanical cable guides.
- Seat Post: 31.6mm [not included].
- Front mech: 34.9mm.
- BB: 68mm. British.
- Headset : integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube. FSA No.42/ACB headset included with frame.
- Sizes: 48cm- 51cm – 54cm – 55.5cm - 57cm – 60cm
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.