Kinesis Racelight T3 Frame
Big changes have been made to Kinesis’s winter training frame for 2017.
Their biggest selling frame has been updated to 6061 tubing and this has helped drop the weight by over 200 grams, whilst providing tangible improvements in ride quality.
Kinesis Racelight T3 Frame has also switched to a tapered headtube, so the T3 now has a perfect match in Kinesis full carbon Tracer fork, for sharper and more responsive handling. There is also a new alloy tapered fork option, RL2 (long drop). The hugely popular Racelight geometry remains, as does the ability to cover miles in all weathers, whilst putting a smile on your face.
If you thought this Racelight frame was good before, this completely new T3 version will seriously impress you!
Kinesis Racelight T3 Frame Specification
• Seat Post Diameter: 27.2mm
• Front Mech: 31.8mm
• BB: 68mm - British
• Headset : Integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube (not included).
- Frame includes, barrel adjusters and BB cable guide
Kinesis Racelight T3 Frame Features
• Clearance for full size mudguards and up to 28c tyres.
• Rack Mounts and twin bottle cage mounts.
• The ‘Anti Roadshock’ hourglass bend seat stays are butted and shaped to give maximum comfort for long hours in the saddle.
• Matches perfectly with Kinesis’s Racelight Tracer Carbon fork or Racelight RL2 alloy fork for a dependable, mudguard equipped Winter bike not included