Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C Wheelset 2017
The latest wheelset from Mavic has a slogan so fast, they need the best braking. These wheels have the lowest inertia in their category and weigh just 1450g ( pair without tyres ) giving you instant acceleration. There are 18 spokes on the front wheel and 24 on the rear, so you get increased lateral stiffness and optimal power transfer. Superb aerodynamic performance thanks to the 40mm wind tunnel tested NACA profile rim and 25mm external width (17mm internal) for perfect tyre integration and superior handling in all conditions.
Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C Wheelset 2016 provides the ultimate in braking and reliability in it’s class, thanks to iTgMax carbon technology. This technology allows superior heat resistance and reliability, whilst laser-treated brake track gives predictable braking in all weather conditions. The unique single carbon layer rim bed wrapping is created without machining or fibre cuts.
Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C Wheelset 2016 Specification
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Height: 40 mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Count: front 18, rear 24
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- BR601 quick releases
- Carbon brake pads
- Rim tape
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
Intended Use : road only
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Tyre 700x25: 220 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1450 grams
- Front without tyre: 645 grams
- Rear without tyre: 805 grams
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.