Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Disc Wheelset 2020
Accomplished all-round wheelset that is at home road racing or meandering through leafy lanes. Versatile wheel system produces a lightweight, dynamic ride quality that now has the added benefits of Mavic’s UST Road Tubeless technology.
Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Disc Wheelset 2020 rims are engineered using Mavic ISM 4D technology and a wider design (19mm internal/23mm external) to create a rim that’s lighter but still very durable. To reinforce the front wheel for disc brakes, Mavic increased the spoke count to 24. The hub is compatible with a 12mm thru-axle, 15mm thru-axle or quick release. The rear wheel uses 24 straight-pull spokes laced to Mavic’s ID 360 hub mechanism. Delivered in 12x142, it can be also converted to regular quick release.
Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Disc Wheelset 2020 Features
- Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
- With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction. So you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for a smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
- Mavic patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
- Climb, accelerate and sprint faster.
- 19mm internal rim width increases air volume.
- ISM 4D superlight rim.
- Double-butted steel spokes keep the weight down, for a fast and comfortable ride.
- Powerful, reliable disc brakes for more confidence and control.
- 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution.
- Front hub convertible from 12mm or 15mm thru-axle to quick release.
- Rear hub convertible from 12x142 thru-axle to quick release
- Center Lock brake compatible.
Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Disc Wheelset 2020 Specification
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Pair without tyre: 1670 grams
- Front without tyre: 770 grams
- Rear without tyre: 900 grams
- Front bearings : adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear bearings : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Drilling: Fore
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Disc standard: Center Lock(R) only
- Color: Black only
Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Disc Wheelset 2020 Delivered With
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Front QR adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide