Met Drone Wide Body TT Helmet 2018
This unique wide body, aerodynamic design directs the flow of air, greatly decreasing turbulence and drag, allowing for that precious increase in rider speed.
Met Drone Wide Body TT Helmet does this with an added volume design on the helmet’s sides that guide air over the rider’s shoulders, a natural area of turbulence that creates wind resistance and drag. A system of internal air channels maximize cooling while guiding heated air away from your head without sacrificing aerodynamic function.
Met Drone Wide Body TT Helmet design advantages have been measured and rigorously wind tunnel tested against its predecessor and competitor time trial helmets. The purpose-built MAG-CLIP Shield maximizes aerodynamics, creating a unique drop shape. The powerful, low-profile neodymium magnetic clips hold the visor securely in place when attached to the helmet body, with no aerodynamic sacrifice, and no danger of vibration misalignment. The soft nose bridge keeps the visor fingerprint free, and an anti-fog coating ensures visor clarity.
Met Drone Wide Body TT Helmet Specification
- Outer shell construction In-Mould
- Inner shell Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Shield MAG-CLIP Shield, four magnetic anchor point
- Chin strap buckle Anti-pinch buckle
- Straps and Divider Air lite straps. Anti-slip cam divider
- Strap anchor Embedded
- Fit system Safe-T Advanced
- Comfort Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads. Hand washable
- Accessories Polycarbonate lens. Fabric bag
- Certification CE
- Weight Medium 350g, Large 410g
Please be advised MET Helmets are only for sale within Europe