Oakley Flight Jacket Prizm Ruby Polarized Sunglasses
Aerodynamic engineering makes this speed specialist the ultimate eyewear for cycling, running and beyond. An open-edge brow maximizes the upper field of view, and Oakleys new Advancer nose bridge instantly opens airflow to combat fogging and overheating. Two included lengths of interchangeable temples make Flight Jacket compatible with helmets. Prizm™ Polarized features the maximized contrast and enhanced visibility of Prizm™ with the glare filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
Oakley Flight Jacket Prizm Ruby Polarized Sunglasses Features
- Brow-less design allows for improved upper field of view
- Advancer™ nosebridge positions the frame to block light while opening airflow to combat fogging and overheating
- Interchangeable temple lengths for improved helmet compatibility
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O-Matter™ frame material
- No-slip Unobtainium® nosepads and earsocks: Increase grip with perspiration
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standard
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.