Pearl Izumi Tri Fly III Carbon Shoes White / Red
The latest evolution of Pear Izumi’s lightest most efficient Tri shoe as used by the best triathlete's in the world. Anatomic TRI Closure eliminates hot spots and removes pressure from your instep. Built in Longitudinal Arch Support for optimal support power and efficiency.
Pearl Izumi Tri Fly III Carbon Shoes White / Red Features
- PRO 1 1 Power Plate
- PRO Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for ultra-light stiffness
- Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- Concave shaping for ultra low 70mm stack height enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support
- Built in Longitudinal Arch Support for optimal support power and efficiency
- 1 1 Anatomic TRI Closure eliminates hot spots and removes pressure from your instep (patent pending)
- Fully lined mesh upper for bare foot comfort
- ELITE Insole with dual density EVA for superior Longitudinal and Transverse
- Arch Support
- Weight 235 g (EU Size 43)
Brand: Pearl Izumi
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.