Quarq Sram Red AXS D1 Powermeter Crankset DUB
Innovative and ground breaking technology keeps this powermeter ahead of it’s competitors to new levels of performance. Sram have reengineered road gearing reducing front chainring size and adding more range to the rear cassette. Maintaining a 13-tooth delta on all chainring pairs, ensures precise shifting for any setup. This results in more useful gearing and better shifting across all configurations.
Quarq Sram Red AXS D1 Powermeter Crankset DUB Features
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Integrated power measurement
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
Quarq Sram Red AXS D1 Powermeter Crankset DUB Specification
- Speeds: 12
- Crank arm length: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs
- Chainring Size: 46/33, 48/35, 50/37
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: Aluminum
- Guard: No Guard
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Color (Crank arm): Natural carbon
- Power Meter Type: ANT+ and BLE
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.