Rotor 2INPower DM Power Meter Road Cranks
Latest and greatest power meter from Rotor with new Direct Mount system. Integrated power measurement technology is the fundamental design principle of the 2INpower DM Road cranks to precisely record power individually in each leg.
Rotor 2INPower DM Power Meter Road Cranks can be connected to your cycling device or smartphone via Bluetooth Smart® or ANT+ and easily export your data to deep dive into your training analysis with various platforms such as TraingingPeaks.com
Rotor 2INPower DM Power Meter Road Cranks combined with the free ROTOR power smartphone app, access equivalent metrics and graphs that previously have only been available in biomechanical training labs. User-friendly setup and simple calibration with rechargeable battery life of up to 250 hours that can be easily charged via magnetic connector.
Rotor 2INPower DM Power Meter Road Cranks Features
- Weight: 775 g (596 g without chainrings)
- Head Unit: ANT+™, Bluetooth® Smart; compatible ANT+™ head units
- Analisys software: Trainingpeaks.com/ROTOR
- Software: ROTOR 2INpower app, ROTOR 2INpower User Software
- Q-Factor: 147.5 mm
- Chain line: 43.5 mm
- Sizes available: 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175 mm
- Spider available: ROTOR Direct Mount chainrings, oval and round
- Battery Specifications: Rechargeable Li-ion + USB cable
- Estimated Battery Life: 250 hours riding time
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Strain Gauges: 4 gauges in the axle and 4 in the right crank arm
- Wireless Technology: ANT+™ 2.4 Ghz/ Bluetooth® Smart
- Compatibility: BB30 / PF30 / PF30 BBright / BB386 / BSA / ITA / BB
Please Note: Chainrings and spider not included.