Shimano Ultegra RS500-TL Tubeless Compatible Wheelset
These wheels offer proven technology based on the top of the range Dura-Ace models. Accelerate quickly for optimal climbing while the tubeless construction offers versatility and reliability on the road.
Shimano Ultegra RS500-TL Tubeless Compatible Wheelset Features
- Tubeless and tubed tyre compatible rim
- Built with stainless steel bladed and butted spokes
- The rear wheel uses a special wide flange hub design and an asymmetrical rim that results in additional stiffness and stability
- Labyrinth and contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- The Hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions. They also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Super polished ball races for high precision, durability, and smooth rotation
- 8,9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
- 700C Clincher rim only
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.