Sram Apex Rear Derailleur Short Cage White
SRAM again raises the bar on Rear Derailleur performance with the new Exact Actuation Apex rear derailleur. The Apex Rear Derailleur represents the same design philosophy that has delivered our best in class products for the road market. Features include our new precise Exact Actuation ratio that offers the widest range of adjustment coupled with a precise geometry to create market leading 10 speed performance.
• Exact Actuation means precise, even gear changes throughout the shifting range
• Mid cage design compatible with an 11-32 cassette
• Exact Actuation: When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
• WiFLi™ = Wider - Faster – Lighter: SRAM's WiFLi™ Technology is based on the compact 2 x 10 - two front chainrings and 10 gears in the rear - design inheriting in SRAM Apex and Rival, which delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and 10 gears, and with significant weight savings. It's the newest technology from the company that continues to innovate the cycling experience.
WiFLi™ is all you need to know…
Wider – a wider range of gears for every climb and any descent
Faster - two chainrings shift (and set-up) much faster and more easily than three
Lighter – as much as 274g (9.8%) less than the most popular road triple
Much improved Q-factor - improved heel clearance
Easier set up - two is easier than three
Compatible with SRAM Red, SRAM Force, SRAM Rival and SRAM Apex
• Speeds: Mid 32T cage RD offer wider gearing than triple (11-32T with 5034T crankset)
• Material: Exact Actuation makes 10 speeds shifting smooth and quiet, set up is faster and durability is increased with our patented Actuation ratio, The Apex Derailleur is both lightweight and very durable.
• Weight: 190g (Mid 32T rear)
• Technology: Wider gearing than a standard triple; 3% easier uphill pedalling, 9% faster pedalling!