Quarq Elsa R-110 BCD Powermeter Crankset
Adaptable, lightweight and strong, and with the latest Quarq technology, ELSA R packs a four-pronged punch to elevate bike and rider performance. The lightweight spider houses integrated electronics, a CR2032 battery, LED indicator and visible ANT+ ID. Power Balance captures left and right drive strokes. OmniCal gives you a choice of chainrings with no compromise on accuracy. Exogram Hollow Carbon crank arms minimize weight and maximize speed. With lengths of 165-177.5mm, ELSA R can take any athlete's cycling to the next level.
Quarq Elsa R-110 BCD Powermeter Crankset is available in 130 and 110 BCD, both 10 and 11 speed, from Sram , Shimano (10-speed only), Rotor, FSA, Praxis, WickWerks and others. By swapping chainrings you can move from 10 to 11 speed and from road cycling to triathlon to cyclo-cross. Please note chainrings available separately.
Quarq Elsa R-110 BCD Powermeter Crankset Features
- 10K - active temperature compensation calibrated with over 10,000 data points
- AxCad accelerometer cadence
- IPX7 waterproof rating - 1M depth for 30 minutes
- Exogram Hollow Carbon crank arms
- Available in 165mm - 177.5mm
- Power Balance
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- LED indicator
- CR2032 battery - 300 hours of riding time