Stages Power Meter G2 Dura Ace 9000
This lightweight power meter ensures that the bike remains light giving the rider an a huge advantage over users of other power meters.Via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart technologies the Stages Power is compatible with all ANT+ cycling computers as well as with the latest smartphone models.
Stages Power Meter G2 Dura Ace 9000 Additional Features
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Crank Compatibility: All Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibiity: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Available sizes 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm, 180mm
Brand: Stages Cycling
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.