Thule 598 ProRide Cycle Rack
The quickest and most convenient cycle roof carrier on the market for bikes up to 20 kg. Revised clamp with extended lower jaw holds your bike in place whilst you secure the wheel straps and tighten everything up. Integrated torque limited dial prevents over tightening on lightweight carbon frames whilst ensuring that clamp is still secure.
Thule 598 ProRide Cycle Rack Features
- Automatically positions your bike when you secure it, thanks to the uniquely designed frame holder and wheel tray
- Quick and easy bike securing – the torque limiter dial controls the force going into the bike frame with a clear sign of correct mounting
- Pressure is spread via large, soft claw pads that adapt to your bike’s frame tubes – minimizing the risk of frame damage
- Safe mounting – your bike is prevented from falling thanks to the claw’s extended lower jaw
- Stable wheels – firmly fixed in smartly designed wheel holders with diagonal quick-release wheel straps
- Easy, tool-free interface for switching the bike rack from one side of your car to the other
- Pre-assembled, no tools required
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
PLEASE BE ADVISED THULE PRODUCTS ARE ONLY FOR SALE WITHIN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND IRELAND.
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.