Whyte 405 Kids Mountain Bike 2020
The best kids bike available, perfect bike for a growing youth. Boost your confidence and performance with more control and easier riding thanks to Whyte’s geometry and 26" wheels.
Whyte 405 Kids Mountain Bike 2020 is specced with SRAM NX 1 by 11 spec and a trigger shifter the 405 really is a scaled down version of Whyte’s award winning 900 series bikes. Whyte specced a XSYNC Direct Mount chainring so multiple chainrings are available to tune this bike to the size of the rider. The 405 also comes with Whyte's own Get-a-Grip seat post clamping system. This easy to use clamp allows the post to be raised or lowered on the trail, even with small cold hands.
Whyte 405 Kids Mountain Bike 2020 Specification
- Available Colours Matt Blue with Orange/Denim/Sky or Matt Petrol with Spearmint/Lime/Grey
- Frame 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- Fork SR Epixon, 100mm Travel, Black Alloy Stanchions, Alloy Steerer, Hydro Lockout, Air Spring, Adjustable Rebound
- Rear ShockN/A
- Headset FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, Caged Bearings
- Rear Hub Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Rims WTB STp i25, 25mm Wide, TCS 2.0 System, 28 Hole
- Tyre WTB Trail Boss , Light/Fast TCS System 26" X 2.25", 60TPI
- Shift Levers SRAM NX, 11 Speed, Trigger Shifter
- Front Mech N/A
- Rear Mech SRAM NX, 11 Speed
- Cassette SRAM GX-1130, 11-42, 11 Speed
- Chain SRAM PC-1130, 11 Speed
- Crankset SRAM NX Power Spline, X-SYNC Direct Mount 28T Chainring, 11 Speed Alloy, 165mm Crank Arms
- Bottom Bracket SRAM Power Spline, 73mm
- Seatpost Whyte 6061 Alloy, 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Saddle Whyte Custom
- HandlebarWhyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 680mm Wide
- Stem Whyte Gravity, 40mm
- Grips Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brakes Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers Tektro Auriga
- Pedals Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Weight 12Kg
This Bicycle is not available for delivery and can only be collected in store
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.