Whyte 905 V4 Hardtail Mountain Bike 2022
Multi-award winning MBR “Editors Choice” 10/10 905 defines the modern Trail Hardtail. The latest model adds RockShox’s new Pike Select RC forks (with Charger RC damper and short 37mm offset) combined with 2.8” tyres to make this 905 the best yet.
Whyte 905 V4 Hardtail Mountain Bike 2022 brings tuning ideas directly from Whyte Enduro team, from the all new Enduro Grips to the use of 170mm cranks which aid acceleration and boost ground clearance in technical terrain. WTB STp i35 35mm wide TCS rims combined with Maxxis 2.8” high volume TR 3C compounds create more comfort, more grip and more fun.
Whyte 905 V4 Hardtail Mountain Bike 2022 Specification
- COLOUR Gloss Cement with Khaki & Sand
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Internal BBX63 Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- FORK RockShox Pike Select RC 27.5", 130mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- HEADSET FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- CRANKSET SRAM X1 Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost 12 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- CHAIN SRAM NX Eagle, 12 Speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM NX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- BRAKES FRONT SRAM Guide T, 4 Piston, 180mm Disc
- BRAKES REAR SRAM Guide T, 4 Piston, 180mm Disc
- FRONT MECH N/A
- BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Guide T, Matchmaker
- REAR MECH SRAM NX Eagle, 12 Speed
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Thru Axle, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Thru Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 780mm Wide
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- RIMS WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on Enduro Grip
- TYRE Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.8" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.8" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- SEATPOST KS RAGEi, 30.9mm, S/M 150mm, L/XL 170mm Travel, KS South Paw MMX Remote Lever
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- PEDALS None
- WEIGHT TBC
- Version 4
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.