Whyte Portobello Bike 2018
This lightweight aluminium frame uses MTB-inspired geometry to increase confidence on rough city streets. The carbon eyelet fork and 32c tyres smooth out the road chatter. The custom rear dropout allows Whyte to mount the rear hydraulic disc brake caliper inside the rear triangle, clearing the way for any rack or mudguards that may be required.
Whyte Portobello Bike 2018 Specification
- Colour Matt Granite Grey/Lime
- Frame 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork Whyte, Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork with Alloy Steerer Tube, Post Mount with Eyelet for Mud Guards
- Headset FSA No. 23, Integrated Road, 1 1/8" Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 41mm Diameter
- Rear Hub Alloy Disc, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy Disc, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm PG Spokes with Brass Nipples
- Rims Whyte Disc Road 20mm Deep, 20mm Wide, Offset Rim, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Front, 3M Reflective Decals
- Tyre Vittoria Zaffrio Pro, 700 x 32c, Black, with Puncture Protection, Folding
- Shift Levers Shimano Sora SL-R3000, 9 Speed
- Front Mech Shimano Sora FD-R3000, 9 Speed
- Rear Mech Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9 Speed
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG-200, 11-32 9 Speed
- Chain KMC, 9 Speed
- Crankset Shimano FC-R345-L, Double 50-34, 9 Speed, Octalink
- Bottom Bracket Shimano Octalink BB-ES300, 68mm
- Seatpost Whyte Alloy 6061, 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Saddle Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Handlebar Whyte Alloy 6061, 31.8mm, 20mm Rise, 620mm Wide
- Stem Whyte Alloy 6061, S 60mm, M 70mm, L 80mm, XL 90mm
- Grips Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- Front Brakes Tektro Auriga, HD-M290, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes Tektro Auriga, HD-M290, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers Tektro Auriga, HD-M290
- Pedals Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Weight 10.3Kg
This bicycle is not available for delivery and can only be collected in store
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.