Whyte Wessex Disc Road Bike 2020
This multi award winning bike is a born winner. The road.cc Endurance Bike of the Year and recipient of a European Design and Innovation Award, the Wessex delivers previously unimaginable levels of grip, confidence and control, whatever the weather. The all new Wessex is conceived to be the ideal British road bike.
Whyte Wessex Disc Road Bike 2020 uses the very latest in tubeless ready, high air volume Schwalbe tyres on 21mm wide Easton AR rims. Whether you're commuting longer distances, winter training or entering summer sportifs, the Whyte Wessex Disc Road Bike offers Cyclo Cross durability with pure Road geometry.
Whyte Wessex Disc Road Bike 2020 is exceptionally versatile and capable with 12mm through axles, tubeless tyres, disc brakes and the ability to fit full length mud guards makes the Wessex arguably the most versatile and capable carbon road bike Whyte have ever made.
Whyte Wessex Disc Road Bike 2020 Specification
- Colour Matt Zinc with Lime/Grey
- Frame Uni-directional Multi Monocoque with Flat Mount 160 Disc Mount, DOX Internal Cable Routing, Verti-Grip Integrated Seat Clamp System, Concealed Eyelets for Mud Guards and 142mm Rear Dropouts with 12mm Through Axle
- Fork Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork, Tapered Carbon Steerer with 12mm x 100mm Stealth Through Axle, Concealed Eyelets for Mud Guards
- Headset FSA No. 42 Integrated Road, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Rear Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, Centre-lock, 12mm x 142mm Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, Centre-lock, 12mm x 100mm Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Spokes DT Competition butted, Black Sandvik Stainless with Black Brass Nipples
- Rims Easton AR-21, 21mm Wide Tubeless Ready, 28 Hole
- Tyre Schwalbe G-ONE Speed, 700 x 30c, TL-Easy Tubeless System, MicroSkin Puncture Protection
- Shift Levers Shimano ST-R8020 Ultegra, 11 Speed
- Front Mech Shimano FD-580 105, 11 Speed
- Rear Mech Shimano RD-R8000 GS Ultegra, 11 Speed
- Cassette Shimano CS-5800 105, 11-32, 11 Speed
- Chain Shimano HG-601, 11 Speed
- Crankset Shimano FC-R510, Double 50-34, 11 Speed, Octalink
- Bottom Bracket Shimano SM-BB52, BSA 68mm
- Seatpost Whyte 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 1pcs 3d Forged 2014 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Saddle Whyte Custom Road, with Lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- Handlebar Whyte Road, 31.8mm, Compact "Wing" Bar
- Stem Whyte -6 Deg/6 Deg, 90mm 50cm, 100mm 52cm, 110mm 54cm, 120mm 56/58cm
- Grips Whyte Anti Slip with 3M Reflective Logos on Tapes
- Front Brakes Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070 Hydraulic, Centre-lock 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Rear Brakes Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070 Hydraulic, Centre-lock 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers Shimano Ultegra, ST-8020
- Pedals None
- Weight 9Kg
This bicycle is not available for delivery in-store collection only.