Whyte Winchelsea Fazua E Bike 2020
This bike combines Glencoe Road Plus bike with the Fazua eBike system to create and super stylish road bike that will take you on road and path adventures with a little help when you need it.
Whyte Winchelsea Fazua E Bike 2020 equipped with 1 x 11 gearing to offer simplicity and efficiency that cannot be rivaled. Full Hydraulic brake will give you braking control and consistent modulation whatever the weather.
Whyte Winchelsea Fazua E Bike 2020 Specification
- Colour Matt Granite Silver/Grey
- Frame 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Head Tube, Custom Drawn, Chainstay Flat Mount 160mm Disc Mount, Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork Whyte Straight Bladed 6061 Alloy, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Dropouts, 12mm x 100mm Stealth Through Axle, Eyelets for Mudguards
- Shock N/A
- Headset FSA No. 42, Integrated Road, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Rear Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Centre-lock, 12mm x 142mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Front HubAlloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Centre-lock, 12mm x 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Rims WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyre WTB Horizon TCS System 650b x 47c, Light/Fast , Tan Sidewall, Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Tubeless Casing
- Shift Levers SRAM Apex 1, Hydraulic, 11 Speed
- Front Mech N/A
- Rear Mech SRAM Apex 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- Cassette SunRace CSMS7, 11-42, 11 Speed
- Chain SunRace CN11, Black, 11 Speed
- Crankset Whyte Alloy cranks, 170mm, ISIS with Narrow Wide 42t Alloy for Fazua, Black
- Bottom Bracket Fazua Evation System
- Seatpost Whyte 6061 Alloy, 25mm Offset, 27.2mm 52/54 350mm, 56 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Saddle Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Handlebar Whyte Road 500, 31.8mm, 500mm Wide
- Stem Whyte Alloy, +-7° Rise, 52cm 70mm, 54cm 80mm, 56cm 90mm Extension
- Grips Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tape
- Front Brakes SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Rear Brakes SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers SRAM Apex 1, Alloy
- Pedals Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Weight TBC
Please be advised this bicycle is not available for delivery, in-store collection only.
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.