Northwave Flash Artic GTX Winter Boots 2020
Versatile road boot for extreme conditions, designed to deliver comfort, warmth and performance in a winter boot. Constructed from GoreTex's Koala membrane, a winter specific material suitable for temperatures from -10 to +5°C, these boots supply all the warmth and comfort you would expect in these winter conditions.
Northwave Flash Artic GTX Winter Boots 2020 provide a waterproof barrier with excellent thermal insulation and the same outstanding power transfer. The addition of the Climaflex collar free from overlaps and Velcro is designed to deliver unprecedented mobility for riders with added comfort.
Northwave Flash Artic GTX Winter Boots 2020 Features
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0
- Gore-Tex® waterproof and windproof Koala membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even at -10C
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcement on tip
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360 reflective inserts
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.