Whyte 901 V4 Mountain Bike
New V4 model is a super fun high performance trail-ready bike that devours trails. Superb quality and spec to match such as RockShox 35 Gold RL 130mm travel forks , TRP's 4 piston Slate Evo brakes for awesome stopping power and a KS RAGEi dropper post with an alloy South Paw remote to easily tune your saddle height on the move without having to move your hands. SRAM SX 12 speed Eagle drivetrain with a massive 11-50t cassette provides rider with gearing to conquer any trail.
Whyte 901 V4 Hardtail Mountain Bike 2022 Specification
- COLOUR Matt Moss Chalk/Ocean
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Internal BBX63 Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- FORK RockShox 35 Gold RL 27.5", 130mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Compression and Rebound, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- HEADSET FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- CRANKSET SRAM X1 Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost 12 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- REAR MECH SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- FRONT MECH N/A
- CHAIN SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM SX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- BRAKES REAR TRP Slate Evo, 4 Piston with Sintered Metal Pad, 180mm Disc, Internal Routing
- BRAKES FRONT TRP Slate Evo, 4 Piston with Sintered Metal Pad, 180mm Disc
- BRAKE LEVERS TRP Slate Evo
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Thru Axle, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Thru Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- RIMS WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 780mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- SEATPOST KS RAGEi, 30.9mm, XS 125mm Travel, S/M 150mm, L/XL 170mm Travel, KS South Paw MMX Remote Lever
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on Enduro Grip
- TYRE Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.8" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.8" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- PEDALS None
- WEIGHT TBC
Reference: 901 V4
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.