Atlas Vision Anti-Compression Collar
The Atlas Vision anti-compression collar is the front only chest protector of the neck protection world. A device designed for one specific purpose, void of anything that doesnt contribute to that single job. The complete reimagine of the neck protection category leap frogs the competition with a simplified form, addition of advanced and proven materials, and the biggest improvement in user experience since the birth of neck protection. By only being built up over the shoulders, the Atlas Vision aims to reduce compression forces only. By removing the traditional front and rear shelves of a neck brace, range of motion is increased by 66%, weight is reduced by 45% (vs Atlas Air), and the fit of the product creates a substantially wider audience for the product - enabling us to provide an option for anyone who couldn't previously wear a traditional neck brace.
Atlas Vision Anti-Compression Collar Features:
- D3O - Industry proven advanced impact absorbing material
- 66% increase in range of motion (vs Atlas Air)
- 45% lower weight (vs Atlas Air)
- Compression only - Unique design removes the front and rear shelves, focussing on compression - the most deadly forces
- Free range of motion - Range of motion is drastically increased, allowing you to freely see up and down hills, at your feet, to the sky, or tuck and roll during a crash
- No tools, no hassle - Unique design removed the need to adjust for chest thickness. Because it sits high on your back, the front can self-adjust up or down based on your chest thickness
- Height adjustment - choose from 2 height adjustments out of the box
- Split-Flex Frame - Split frame promotes flex to mimic natural body movements for maximum comfort and mobility
- Sternum and spine free - Nothing resting on these fragile areas of your body
- 2nd Generation Hybrid strap - New design separates into 2 straps, but retains a thick bottom/thin top for comfort while making it easy to put on/take off
- Colour Black
- Product Type Neck Braces
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.