Bianchi Aria E Road Bike 2020
This bike is perfect for those who wish to ride and feel of a traditional high end performance carbon road bike with powerful electrical assistance on tap. Bianchi specifically developed its new IPD, Inner Power Drive system for the Aria e-road, using the Ebikemotion’s powerful X35 V.2 pedal assist technology.
Bianchi Aria E Road Bike e-power system is the smallest and lightest full-power pedal assist motor available, weighing only 3.5kg whilst producing 40Nm of torque at the rear wheel, offering optimum powered assistance at speeds between 15 and 25km/h. Nestled between the rear cassette sprockets and the rear disc brake rotor for discreet, sleek, stylish aesthetics. The motor is powered by a slim, 40mm wide 250W battery, positioned inside the downtube of the Bianchi Aria E Road Bike.
Bianchi Aria E Road Bike engineers integrated the iWOC One flush-fit power and battery level controls unobtrusively into the Aria e-Road’s aero top tube A weatherproof charge-port is located discreetly in the upper surface of the down tube, near the junction with the seat tube, for a simple plug and charge operation via any household mains electricity supply.
Bianchi Aria E Road Bike with Ebikemotion mobile app, allows the rider to easily integrate multiple data functions into the ride experience. Covering key motor function, battery status, power control, as well as GPS ride direction and tracking. A specific fitness function, linked to rider performance via heart rate bend, allows to control automatically the assist level of the motor unit by selecting a maximum HR frequency, to keep you in the exercise zone that you prefer. All electronic wiring is internal, sealed away from the elements and danger, completing the Aria e-Road’s aero aesthetic.
Bianchi Aria Ultegra Bike will cut through the wind and have you exploring the toughest, most difficult roads just for fun. Shimano Ultegra R8000 components with disc brakes provides smooth, fast and positive gear shifts with best braking in all weather conditions. Vision Trimax wheels coupled with Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28 are reliable, comfortable and provide superb grip.
Bianchi Aria E Road Bike Specification
- Frame Aria E-Road Disc carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, head tube 1.4"-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, QR sytem, OLD 135mm, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
- Fork Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4">1.1/8", thru axle 12x100mm
- Headset Fsa Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8">1.1/4"
- Shifters Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11sp
- Rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 GS 11sp
- Front derailleur Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T, Crank Length: 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- BB Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- Chain Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11sp
- Sprocket Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T
- Brakes Shimano BR-R8070
- Brake levers included w/shifters
- Wheels Vision Trimax alloy disc w/Ebikemotion motor unit rear hub
- Tire Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28
- Stem Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 6061, rise -8°, 1.1/8", Ext: 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm,120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm
- Handlebar Reparto Corse Aero Compact, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116mm, Size: 400mm-47/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- Grips La Spirale Ribbon cork
- Seatpost Aria Full Carbon Aero, clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm; length: 250mm-44cm, 300mm-47/50cm, 350mm-53/61cm
- Saddle Selle Royal Seta S1, steel rails, 278x144mm
- Rotor Shimano SM-RT86, 160mm
- Waterbottle Bianchi Loli 600ml
- Water bottle hanger Elite Paron Race composite
- Motor Ebikemotion X35 system: 250W rear hub motor unit, 250Wh integrated battery and iWOC One remote control
Bianchi Aria E Road Bike 2020 Tech Features
- 3.5kg total weight of X35 V.2 motor, 250W battery, iWOC One and all wiring
- Slim 36V/250W V.2 rear hub motor produces 40Nm of torque
- Panasonic battery is 40mm wide. Completely integrated and hidden inside the downtube.
- Optimum power pedal assistance between 15 and 25km/h
- 3 levels of assistance: ECO (GREEN) 30%, COMFORT (ORANGE) 60%, POWER (RED) 100%
- Autonomy up to 1200 meter of elevation gain. Autonomy could be increased with 250W Xtra Power external battery
- ‘Flat to full’ mains-charge in 3.5-4hrs
- Zero motor drag to drivetrain