Campagnolo Chorus 12 Speed Ergo Levers
New Chorus 12 speed mechanical shifters for rim brake groupset weigh a mere 362g. Brake lever is constructed in aluminium, with a coating that enhances its finish and its feel. Campagnolo Ergonomics have many loyal fans and the new design of the brake lever hoods, the design of the brake lever and bigger gear levers enhance their position as the most comfortable levers available. The various positions possible for Ergopower controls mean they adapt better to different hand sizes.
Campagnolo Chorus 12 Speed Ergo Levers internal Ultra-Shift mechanism controls the 12-speed rear derailleur, letting the rider shift up by up to 3 sprockets and down by up to 5 sprockets in a single movement. Chorus controls deliver the same extremely durable, soft shifting performance of the other 12-speed groupsets thanks to the same new cables and their housings.
Campagnolo Chorus 12 Speed Ergo Levers Features & Benefits
- Comfortable body: The controls enable a solid, safe grip when pedalling out of the saddle or gripping high on the handlebar.
- Rapid shifting: Immediate shifting engagement enables activating the front derailleur with minimum effort and in any hand position on the bar.
- Multiple action: An unplanned ascent, a sudden jerk: it takes barely a moment to find the right ratio owing to the multiple action of the controls.
- Ergonomic: The shape of the body and the possibility to adjust the reach enable all cyclists to use these controls, regardless of the size of their hands or fingers.
- Upshifting Lever Integration: More space under the control body when gripping the Ergopower control.
Campagnolo Chorus 12 Speed Ergo Levers Technologies
- Customisable ergonomics, 3 levels of reach adjustment.
- Vari-Cushion hood, different thicknesses allowing for greater grip, comfort and water dispersion.
- Upgraded brake lever: the result of meticulous studies (double curve brake lever, new form outward curve).
- Breaking lever pivot aligned with slant of ergo power, more efficient power transfer requiring less energy from riders hand
- Maximum Smoothness Cables: new cable set maintains exceptional smoothness far beyond those of the competition, maximum performance longevity
- Completely redesigned internals for perfect compatibility with new rear derailleur
- Ultra-Shift System, Up to 5 sprockets in downshifting, up to 3 in upshifting.
- Enlarged shifting paddles, for instant reaction access