Cateye AMPP 800 Front Light
The best-selling Volt 800 is a tough act to follow but in the AMPP 800, you have an even more compact, more communicative front light with increased side visibility. A true performer, in every sense of the word.
Cateye AMPP 800 Front Light Features
- 800 Lumen maximum output
- Opticube lens technology for supreme light distribution
- Robust 6063 aluminium body with enhanced scratch resistance
- FlexTight bracket – suitable for bars up to 35mm diameter and selected aero bars
- 220% larger side lens for a significantly wider beam and enhanced side visibility
- Power button constant runtime indicator: Blue +50% / Yellow 50-30% / Red 30%-0%
- Redesigned underside connection for easier removal from the FlexTight bracket
- Double click to High mode, Single click returns to previous mode
- Light Mode Memory
- Recharge time: 3-7hrs, up to 40% faster than the Volt 800
- Battery: Li-Ion 3.7v 2500mAh
- Waterproof rating: IPX4
- Weight: 136g, 5% lower than the Volt 800
Cateye AMPP 800 Front Light Mode: Output, Runtime
- High: 800 Lm, 1.5hrs
- Medium: 400 Lm, 2hrs
- Low: 200 Lm, 4hrs
- Daytime HyperConstant: 200 + 800 Lm, 4hrs
- Flashing: 200 Lm, 30hrs
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.