Garmin Rally RK100 Single Power Pedals
These pedals are designed with your favourite LOOK KEO cleats in mind. Rally RK100 is tested to the extreme,this single-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding. By precisely measuring your cadence and forces detected on the left pedal, Rally RK100 doubles the value to provide total power.
Garmin Rally RK100 Single Power Pedals Features
- It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike.
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring power and cadence.
- Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with LOOK KEO cleats.
- Edge® cycling computer compatibility makes software updates and data uploads easy.
- Sync data to your favourite apps for even more analysis and data sharing.
- Ready for more? Easily upgrade to a dual-sensing system at any time.
Garmin Rally RK100 Single Power Pedals Specification
- Rally RK100
- Weight: 334 g
- Water Resistance: XP7
- Cleat type: KEO
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2 mm
- Battery type: CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®
Garmin Rally RK100 Single Power Pedals In The Box
- Rally RK100 pedals
- Cleat hardware
- 55 mm Q-factor washers
Delivery to the UK and Ireland : 1- 2 days. Next day delivery to UK destinations is available at an additional charge, depending on item size and weight, details can be found at checkout.
European Destinations : 3 to 5 days
USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and other Far East Destinations 4 to 7 days.
Rest of World: 5- 10 days.
A tracking number with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force web address is emailed to all customers on dispatch of goods.
Further information on shipping charges.
We accept the return of goods only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. If you return goods as detailed, within 30 days, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If there is a fault or malfunction with an item please return the goods to us with the original receipt and packaging.We will forward the items to the relevant manufacturer's warranty department. Delays in return of warranty items are the responsibility of the manufacturers and we cannot be held responsible, we will however endeavour to have all warranty issues resolved as speedily as possible.
If the item returned is found not to be defective or sent by mistake by us; you will be responsible for the postage charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of size/colour a further postage and package charge will be have to be made.